Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stump Speeches for Ron Paul in TN

I had a great time giving a 10 minute presentation on Ron Paul to the Center of Right Group in Madison, TN last Thursday. It was great to see Ken Marrero of http://bluecollarmuse.com/ again and he did a nice job organizing the event.

Barry reports on a presentation he gave at the Republican Women of Wilson County Group:
"The Republican Women of Wilson County had a candidate forum today with surrogates, and I gave some positive, polite remarks in support of Dr. Paul. I was shocked at how supportive everyone was of Dr Paul. Even most of those who supported another candidate came up to me privately and said they hoped Ron Paul would at the minimum be the Vice President or Chairman of the Fed. I chose to highlight positions Dr Paul has taken which I felt those in attendance would support, and many of them said that they were unaware of a lot of those points. Some even seemed open to voting for him after finding out about some of his lesser-known positions."

No comments:

Post a Comment